We appreciate that the communication of personal information is a sensitive issue and further recognizes the need to protect the personal privacy of individuals who become associated with us through provision of such. This document details our measures to ensure respect for your privacy.
Links to third party sites
About the website
This site is owned and operated by More Business Solutions. All contents of www.morebizz.net are copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
For general questions, technical questions and information regarding this site, please contact the Website Administrator.
Providing Personal Information via the Website
Most of the information accessible on the website does not require you to identify yourself. You may access it anonymously. However, More Business Solutions does collect personal information about you when you choose to provide it. We collect only as much personal information as is necessary to assist you in conducting business with us. The only personally identifying information arising from your use of the Website is what you voluntarily supply.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities, in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Malware Scanning is used regularly.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks, and is only accessible by individuals with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- To maintain the safety of your personal information. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, and submits, or accesses their information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Use of “Cookie” Technology
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information, to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information, when appropriate, to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
More Business Solutions
5875 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 USA